lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

2014: Good and Bad Points

2014 has been a year where I’ve learned a lot. Since has been my last year of University I have the constant feeling that I have to take profit of it. So I’ve tried to go out a lot with my friends, do new things with them, etc. In the creative way I felt a little bit blocked, but at the same time I had the opportunity to do an animation elective that was a relief for me cause I finally could do what I love.  Also I had to do my last short film and I’m very proud of the result. For the first time I felt like I was doing something in a more professional way, and also I had a great time with my partners. For these things 2014 has been in generally an awesome year. I feel grateful. The bad points are just that my closest family is not having their best moment economically so I feel pressure about it and lots of worries. But still doesn’t get so hard.  And another bad pint it could be that I had a job in which I learned a lot too but some people there were unfair on the way they treated me, which also made me think about the job world and that you will always have to deal with people that sucks. But anyway I feel lucky cause this has been an amazing year especially with my family and friends. I think I have to start working hard but I feel confidence. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario