miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014

How Green You Are

I like nature and I think I'm pretty aware of the damage that the modernism and the big metropolies does to the enviroment and I think it's awful the way human are destroying all around them just for money that I'm pretty sure someday it's going to have no value, cause you cannot eat money ifyou end up with all the resourses from the world. I think it is because we are too many people. Things were easier when we were less people and there was more to share and also it's was easier to organize. Or maybe not,  but anyway I think we are too many people in this world. I don't recycle cause it's not an easy thing to do. For example I have an unt  who has a car and she lives near to a place where you can leave your plastic and paper stuff. but it's not my case. Or if I'd had an orchard I'd recycle fruit. But this country doesn't has politics for recycling so is not that easy. But I do have awarness of not using too much water or light and I don't  drop trash to the ground or stuff like that. I think that the only solution for making  this greener it's the end of the human race. That way the world will be happy, free, green and beautiful .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario