lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

English Language Challenges



I think I have a great english level. What I learned in the school wasn’t really enough, but at the age of 12 I became fan of a North American band named Incubus and my fanaticism was so big that I started to translate their songs and their interviews religiously. So it was that way that I could be able to understand the language and be able to talk it. I think that I have a lack of fluency when I talk and that’s only cause I need more practice. I’m pretty sure that if I went to a place where people only talked English I would manage it well, I would do my best to communicate cause even when you don’t know certain words there’s always a way to say what you want in other form.  And if I’d stay there I’m sure that in a short time I would be thinking in English! But it’s not my priority to travel places like North America or Australia, but I would like to go to Europa and in any case whatever place you go where people doesn’t speak Spanish, English it’s a savior. So I’m pretty sure that I’d survive in the real world with my level of English. Also I think I can use it for doing some postulations for film’s festival or stuff like that, cause always it’s easier writing than talking. Maybe I could practice my reading a little more cause sometimes you find awesome books that are only in English, and reading it’s always a little bit hard that listening, or writing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario