martes, 21 de octubre de 2014

Country you'd like to visit

It’s a hard question, there is so many countries that I’d like to visit cause there’s especial things about each one of them. But let’s see, I really like nature, but I wouldn’t like to visit a place too calm and quiet cause I also like the urban life, the noise, the people, the nocturn life, the culture. I’ve been lucky until now and I’ve visit a lot of countries with my family, we are not rich, not at all, but circumstances had been positive in certain moments and we could go to France, Spain, Italy, Ecuador, Brasil. And I went to Peru, Bolivia and Uruguay with my friends. So I guess I’d like to go to a place that I hasn’t go before, even do I’d love to go to Italy again cause I’m in love with that culture. But I think I’d love go to England cause, as a see it from here, so far, it’s a place full of art culture, I mean it’s the birth place of The Bealtes! And as a city it’s biutiful, keeps old constructions, and it’s so close to Ireland, that might be a totally different world!. But I don’t know, it’s a really expensive trip. Probably it’s going to take some time for me to get there, BUT I WILL!, SURE I WILL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario