miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

My Future Job

That's a question that comes latetly and offten to my mind cuz I’m about to get out of University and the pressure it’s so big!. I always knew that this career would be risky and that it was going to be hard and take a lot of effort to get whathever I wanted, and it’s Ok, I’m Ok with that. It’s just that I still feel that I don’t wan’t to get in into the jobs world. Cuz I’ve tasted some of it in my passanties and there is people so bad and nasty and I think that there’s more people like that, even worst that Im going to be force to meet and it’s so depresing. But anyway I know its not everything. I want to have new experiences and I’d love to be able to have a job where I can do art direction on a film and getting to do proyects with people I respect and be able to travel with proyects. But right now I really feel that I don’t want to face this phase of my life. I reallky want to get out of the niversity cause its been a lot of years of the same thing and Im really sick with the institution, but honestly  I’m  a Little bit lost  about what’s coming to my future and about knowing for sure what will be the nexts steps. I need to take some serious time just to figure it out. I still have some time… 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario