lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

A Boook you Like

I like the book “Relatos” de Julio Cortázar, it is basically a compilation of shorts stories of different other books of his autorship. I like that book cause it was the first book of Cortázar that I read and became at that moment my favorite writer and I think he still is. Also was my uncle who showed me this book and I appreciate that cause I love him, of course, and it’s nice when you learn stuff from your family. He read it to me when we were camping on Guanaqueros, we used to go there a lot on family summer vacations, so it’s a beauty memory that I have of him reading to me a story of that book in the nature just to spend the day. I remember he read to me the story “No se Culpe a Nadie” about a man who, trying to wear his sweater gets trapped on it and falls from the 12th floor. I think it’s a genius story. From that book on I felt affection for writing and started to write some stuff like short stories and poetry and getting more interested on reading other kind of books, and of course all the books that I could read from Julio Cortázar. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario